- We believe in transforming ourselves for the better through Judaism.
- We believe in transforming the world for the better through Judaism.
- We do that by offering participatory and warm services.
- We do that by being an inclusive and embracing community.
- We do that by offering Adult Education, Social Action, Hebrew School and Preschool programs.
We encourage our members to engage with Israel, to visit, and to study; and, through that process, to be empowered by the ancient rituals, our Torah and history to appreciate, celebrate and live our sacred Jewish heritage.
We are affiliated with the Conservative movement and offer transformative and vital Judaism in an inclusive, warm and caring community. Our core value of inclusion is strengthened through our participation in the Ruderman Inclusion Action Community
We have over a century of tradition and commitment to the greater Danbury area and look forward to the next century!