We are monitoring all of the latest recommendations from the CDC and our state. See the latest announcements for our current policies. There is an in-person Kiddush lunch outside following Shabbat morning services. Adult Ed, meetings and monthly dinners will continue on Zoom. If you need a Siddur to follow our virtual Shabbat services, or Zoom links to attend any events, please contact the office.
Judaism for Today In a Warm and Caring Environment.
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND HIGH HOLY DAYS IN PERSON:
- Face coverings must be worn indoors by everyone over the age of 2.
- Vaccination verification is required for entry into the sanctuary.
- Non-members may attend with a CBI member so long as they are pre-registered.
- Children under 12 must stay in the sanctuary with their family pod.
- For vaccination verification and pre-registration call CBI office 203-792-6161.
- For the High Holy Day services, please RSVP to CBI office by Sept. 2nd with the dates you plan on attending.
- Zoom links will be available and will be sent through email as usual.
Powered by Hebcal Shabbat Times